New name—same great product!
You know PhD Manager as a Cayuse app, powered by Haplo, that improves connection and collaboration by helping streamline postgraduate research programs from supervision meetings and progression monitoring, to exam management and reporting. That will never change. What is changing is the name of the solution. After listening to the market and better understanding the meaning of “PhD” on a global level, we are excited to announce that PhD Manager is now Graduate Education Manager (GEM).
Graduate Education Manager gives students, faculty, and administrators a 360-degree view of the entire postgraduate program process
Supervisors view the progress of all their postgraduate researchers, including key details such as start date, mode, and submission deadline. They can also see the number of supervision meetings held, and view meeting minutes and agreed-upon action items. Faculty, students, and staff can quickly view project dates, submission deadlines, and other key milestones.
Graduate Education Manager:
- Creates accurate, comprehensive, and up-to-date records of postgraduate projects.
- Enables doctoral researchers and supervisors to easily record supervision meetings.
- Provides online forms making administration easier.
- Offers tools to effectively manage training and development events.
- Included extensive and configurable reporting options covering every aspect of a postgraduate program.
The team at Cayuse looks forward to helping your organization drive success with Graduate Education Manager (GEM). If you have any questions or concerns about our new name, don’t hesitate to reach out to us here.