Connect by Cayuse is just around the corner (it’s not too late to register), but you can get a jump start on the learning in the Cayuse community!
Special thanks to Audrey Wineglass Foster, Pam Vargas, and Angela Bain for being our top contributors of the month! Keep reading to see the latest discussions, job openings, and how to become a Cayuse power user.
Save time by getting advice from expert research professionals in the Connect Community. Here are some of the conversations that happened last month:
- Procedures around the end of the fiscal year
- Sponsored programs and the development office
- Past and future challenges we face
Whether you’re hiring or looking for your next opportunity, don’t forget that Connect Community by Cayuse has a designated forum for posting job openings. Any community member can post there at no cost and the posts are visible to everyone. Here are some recent job openings shared there:
- Grant Administrator at New York University
- Operations Director, Immunology and Vaccine Development Program at Fred Hutch
- Administrative Assistant Senior, University of Idaho
In case you missed it
Each week, a Cayuse employee is posting a tip with a tutorial in the Cayuse Platform community. Check out this recent tip on analyst/reviewer communication in Human Ethics.