The Cayuse community was buzzing in July. Special thanks to Andrea Buford, Pam Vargas, and Audrey Wineglass Foster for being our top contributors of the month! Keep reading to see the latest discussions, job openings, and how to add a little flair to your community profile.
Save time by getting advice from expert research professionals in the Connect Community. Here are some of the conversations that happened last month:
- Cost share approvals
- How paperless is your office?
- Routing of contracts and LOIs versus full grant proposals
Whether you’re hiring or looking for your next opportunity, don’t forget that Connect Community by Cayuse has a designated forum for posting job openings. Any community member can post there at no cost and the posts are visible to everyone. Here are some recent job openings shared there:
- Research Administrator III (Pre-Award) at Morehouse School of Medicine
- Multiple compliance positions at Emory University
- Director Research Grants at MaineHealth
In case you missed it
Are you a Certified Research Administrator? Check the box in the Certifications area of your profile! Doing so will give you the CRA badge on your profile and your posts so that other community members know about your accomplishment!