A big thank you to everyone who joined us for Connect by Cayuse! It was a great three days of coming together and learning. If you missed any sessions, you’ll find the recordings in your Connect Community!
Save time by getting advice from expert research professionals in the Connect Community. Here are some of the conversations that happened last month:
- Your biggest takeaway from Connect by Cayuse
- Temporary research administrators
- Rethinking the Five Day Rule
Whether you’re hiring or looking for your next opportunity, don’t forget that Connect Community by Cayuse has a designated forum for posting job openings. Any community member can post there at no cost and the posts are visible to everyone. Here are some recent job openings shared there:
- Deputy Director, Conflict of Interest at UNC Chapel Hill
- Sr. Grants & Contracts Program Coordinator at Versiti Wisconsin
- Post Award Administration Accountant at Caltech
In case you missed it
Cayuse release notes are now available in the Customer Corner of the Connect Community so you always know what’s new!