We’re looking forward to NCURA 60 and here’s why…
We often speak to research administrators at various institutions to get more insight and see what we can do to help make processes easier and overcome challenges. The Cayuse staff includes many former research administrators. Their desire and experience helps deliver best practices that can be shared with everyone who is included in the grant management process. The NCURA annual conference gives many of us a chance to get back to where we came from: our roots in research.
More reasons we love the NCURA annual meeting:
- It gives us an opportunity to share what we have learned directly with NCURA members.
- Our consultants have a chance to collaborate with their peers.
- We can display our suite of research solutions–an ecosystem to help institutions grow.
- We gain pragmatic knowledge from our valuable customers and members of our industry.
- We’re thrilled to be Silver Plus Sponsors! This gives us a chance to learn and do more at NCURA.
Demonstrating Resilience and Advancing the Profession
Our team of NCURA attendees will include members of our sales and solutions team, Jim Wrenn, Audrey Wrenn and our CEO, Matt McLellan. We’re ready to help you enhance your reputation, work smarter and collaborate. Say hello to Cayuse at booths 210 and 212.
Don’t forget! It is the 60th Anniversary of the NCURA Annual Meeting.
Before the annual meeting officially gets started, NCURA will be celebrating at the National Museum of Natural History. Kick off the evening with refreshments at the world’s most popular natural history museum the night before the conference.
For further information about the annual NCURA meeting:
To learn more about cloud-based eRA software, please download our free eBook. You’ll learn best practices and reasons to consider when making the move to a paperless solution. Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for recent updates.