Time is precious.
Cayuse saves you plenty.
Developed by research administration professionals, Cayuse provides a fully integrated proposal, award and compliance solution that streamlines sponsored project lifecycle management from proposal to award to close-out.
Transparency at University of South Alabama
Everything is going to become a transparent, a quicker, and a more efficient practice by virtue of having simultaneous actions going on during the proposing process.
Gina Hedberg, Director, Office of Sponsored Projects
Cayuse 424 has long been recognized as the “gold standard” for system-to-system electronic submission software. Cayuse 424 users enjoy improved proposal success and a rapid return on investment – backed by the best customer support in the industry.
Cayuse Connect helps you improve efficiency, data accuracy, and compliance. Comprehensive connectivity ensures accurate institutional and research data for timely reporting and analysis.
Conflict of Interest
Cayuse COI is for institutions who need an easy way to manage their conflict of interest disclosure process so they can efficiently comply with sponsor and institutional COI management policies while minimizing the paperwork burden on researchers.
Securely in the Cloud – ISO 27001 Certified
As the ONLY research administration solution ISO 27001 certified, the Cayuse Research Suite extends the full benefits of cloud computing to your research organization – safely and securely.
- Improves uptime with greater than 99% availability
- Supports your mobile workforce with anywhere, anytime internet access
- Eliminates IT burden of ongoing maintenance, upgrades, data backups and disaster recovery
- Improves productivity with instant, no-hassle feature enhancements and upgrades
- Eliminates infrastructure costs and capital expenses, because no hardware to purchase